• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

On parole/charged, but not guilty of possessions of controlled subst.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Z

zbinxwitt

What is the name of your state? texas

I was stopped by a deputy sheriff and taken to jail for traffic a offense. Upon arrival to the jail the officer took me out of the patrol car and into the jail. At that point, the arresting officer stated that he had found a bag of methamphetamines and a bag of pot in the back seat of the police car. I was charged with possessions. I report to my parole officer soon. Will a blue warrant be issued immediatedly, or will I be able to settle pending charges. I have a lawyer that says he can prove my innocence~! Help!
[email protected]

Son of Slam

zbinxwitt said:
... the arresting officer stated that he had found a bag of methamphetamines and a bag of pot in the back seat of the police car....
It was about time they found it! No telling how long it had been there.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">