• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Parole violation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Jeannie028

What is the name of your state? Colorado

Thanks for responding. My husband and I had actually been separated for a week. He had rented a motel room. He went over to the friends house because 2 of his drunk buddies crashed at his motel. The friend is not on probation or parole. He went there to get away from his drunk buddies and to conduct business calls where is was quiet. The friend had went to work and thats why she wasn't there. The reason why she had his credit cards is because he was making business calls and had his check book, wallet with credit cards laying on the coffee table when he was arrested. He didn't think it would be a big deal to leave them there since he was going to jail and because she was a friend. The so called friend was suppose to put them in his property at the jail or give them to me but had a lot of excuses as to why she hadn't done that. Yes, he really has been on the straight and narrow. We have a beautiful baby boy and he is a great father. His parole officer really liked him because he has done so well. This so called friend was more into drugs then my husband knew about. Since his arrest she has actually been out in la la land her brain is pretty much cooked. The only reason that we know she is changing her story is because she thinks he is going to press charges against her for forgery and fraudulant use of his credit cards. She thinks if he's in jail he won't be able to press charges. Unfortunately he needs her to testify in court so he it wouldn't be wise for him to press charges until the trial is over. The attorney told my husband that he could be charged with tampering with a witness if he had told her that she had to write a statement. He didn't tell her she had to but he did ask her to write a statement. While my husband was in jail she wrote letters to him telling how she wanted to marry him and live happily ever after. When he made it known to her that he wasn't interested in her in that way she got upset. My question is: will they go with her first statement or her second statement? Can they get her for perjury? Can the letter she wrote to him in jail confessing her love for him make a difference in regards to her saying that he made her write the first statement? Thanks

J

Jeannie028

Nooyorkah2: I thought this website was for people looking for legal advice..... I didn't think it was for morons who couldn't answer legal questions. Maybe you should go to a chatroom where your stupid personal comments will be accepted by other morons. Please do everyone a favor and do not respond unless you have serious legal advice as you are wasting everyones time by posting. People that post here are asking REAL questions and expect at the least a sincere answer. This will be my last post to you so say what you will and then SHUT-UP!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">