• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Parole violation, white warrant?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

spb123

What is the name of your state? Arkansas
This has to do with Ar and Texas. Ok, my friend was convicted in Texas for 3 felonies---1.Possesion (I don't know what though), 2. Arson, 3. Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. He was sentenced to 5 years in a Texas prison. He served one year and got out on parole, and came here to Arkansas. Well, he's ended up in jail again and now he has these felony charges against him---1. 1st degree vandalism, 2. Theft by receiving, 3. Criminal Mischeif. They may drop some to misdemeanors or drop one of the charges. I don't know. He hasn't been convicted yet, but with the way things are going I'm sure he will be convicted of all three.
But what I'm wondering is what is going to happen to him just at the fact that he was on parole and is in trouble again? Is he going to HAVE to serve the rest of his 4 years from Texas? And if so, would he even be able to be eligable for parole again? And when I went to visit him he said that Texas put a white warrant on him. What does that mean?
Thank you so much for anyone that can help.

seniorjudge

A "white warrant" means a warrant issued for a parole/probation revocation.

You need to surrender. The warrant will never go away.

toniboswell

white warrant

In Texas if you violate parole or probation a BLUE warrant is issued. A WHITE warrant is issued for a mental or addiction disorder. A family member or a parole officer can have this done and you will have to have a psychiatric evaluation.

cyjeff

In Texas if you violate parole or probation a BLUE warrant is issued. A WHITE warrant is issued for a mental or addiction disorder. A family member or a parole officer can have this done and you will have to have a psychiatric evaluation.
You do realize that this thread is 4 years old, right?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">