• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

parole violations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sweetand sexy

my boyfriend missed a UA which violates his parole. He's already been restructured once for a previous violation a year ago. Is there a possibility that they can restructure him again instead of going back to prison??I know hes a good person and doesn’t belong back in prison. Please help!I’m dying to know the answer to this.

Just Blue

my boyfriend missed a UA which violates his parole. He's already been restructured once for a previous violation a year ago. Is there a possibility that they can restructure him again instead of going back to prison??I know hes a good person and doesn’t belong back in prison. Please help!I’m dying to know the answer to this.
No one here can assist your Bf due to your post lacking in pertinent information.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
He's a good person who just can't seem to handle the responsibility given to him. Perhaps prison is the right place :rolleyes:

dave33

Yes, there is that possibility. No one can tell you how his p.o. will handle a missed test. All he can do is find out through the p.o. if there is someway he can make this right. Also, since he seems to have an extended parole, I suspect his prior relationship may carry some weight. goodluck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">