• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

parolee civil rights violation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

igotyerweiner

a special condition was added to my parole that has nothing to do with my commitment offense. parole has threatened to put me in custody if i pursue monies owed from previous employer through labor board. because im indirectly harrassing him. i was told by parole to back out of a t-r-o against former employer when he was caught looking in my window at home. because it is harassing him in taking him to court. i was told to forfeit my newly filed dba because i was again indirectly harassing my ex employer by having it. the list goes on. parole has even gone so far as to tell my girlfriend that she may not have contact with ex employer or i will be put into custody. i feel that i am being denied due process and this is a severe violation of my civil rights. business competition is a civil matter and has nothing to do with parole. i do not know how to defend myself please can anyone help?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">