• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

passed released date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kookin70

What is the name of your state? virginia

my fiance is 1 1/2 months past his release date. our lawyer has drawn up a motion to be presented to the sentencing judge for his signature, stating that his release date has passed and that the commonwealth atty. are in agreement of this. how long should this process take?

K

Kookin70

Obviously, you have too much time on your hands, since your replies do not contain anything of useful nature only spitefull comments.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Kookin70 said:
Obviously, you have too much time on your hands, since your replies do not contain anything of useful nature only spitefull comments.

My response:

Sure it's useful. Society doesn't want your criminal out, and on the streets. Society wants a crime-free country. Criminals are the ones that serve no "useful purpose".

So, my responses are "useful" to the vast majority of our law abiding Society. I'm sorry that my response wasn't useful to you, personally - - but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

When a person commits crimes, they don't deserve to be in decent Society - - wouldn't you agree.

I don't believe in "rehabilitation" - - there is no such thing. Criminals ask for, and receive, bars and prison jumpsuits.

IAAL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">