• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PD is not producing eviedence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

billssss

What is the name of your state? California
My son's public defender did not produce the eviedence that shows his innocence. She conviently submitted the 6 photos that makes him look bad. When I approached the PD and asked why she failed to produce the key eviedence she told me that Im not the client and it was her bosses decessions (Some of the stuff is public record). My son witnessed this and it was at lunch so he decided to fire the PD when going back. When the PD came back she apologized to him(not to me)and took him privately saying that she has a big video presentation and that she will fight for him. This is a court without audiences so I can't go in. There was no presentation, the eviedence did not get filed, she did not disclose the criminal history the witness has and the jury is now delieberating. tomorrow morn. the deliberating resumes. Is there anything I can do?

calatty

Since you have not given any details about what evidence she didn't present, why the photos matter, etc, we can't evaluate whethet the attorney is incompetent. It is too late now anyway. Bring up your concerns to the attorney appointed to do the appeal.

B

billssss

yes your right. the pd failed to show that a witness against my son had been convicted of manufacturing. she also did not bring into the juries eyes a doctors report and he admits that he felt she was faking the whole thing. When interviewed he felt that some poor guy was being set up.
i talked to the victim on saturday and she told me that the PD has been talking to her and exchanging information the whole time.
im sorry for wasting your time.

B

billssss

see that I can deal with. What has got me steaming is that after I questioned her wrong doing my son made up his mind to fire her, and called her boss to get a replacement. she returned and took him aside and fed him full of bull. Even a promise of a video with some special software......for the first time he believed in the system.......he will never trust me again.

B

billssss

battery on a spouse co-habitent father of defts child 243(e) pc m
photos of him was when she hit him w/pipe wrench.....da says it looks like acne.
This is not made up..this is not a lie..the jury was conviently informed of anything to make him look guilty....everything that made him look not guilty was never addressed to the jury....and when I questioned why this is happening the PD turned my son against me with a lie to him about a "big presentation on video as there defense mechanism" and that was a fairy tale.
I wish I new more about the law. Because with what I have discovered after a very short time i could win this case and prevent this from happening again.
I live in a different county 60 or so miles away from court house...
I just discovered that my home network is on the same lan that the clearing house for that courts legal storge is on. The clearing house is 2 blks away from my house.
END OF THREAD

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">