• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

possible probation violation?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Texasgirl210

What is the name of your state? TX

My boyfriend was arrested for aggrevated assault and was put on probation for five years. Last night he got pulled over for speeding, no left hand turn signal, and an expired registration (which he just got today). He has his first court appearance Friday and he's very worried that he's going to go to jail now because he got a ticket. Should I be worried too or will he most likely not get in trouble for it? Please reply back. Thank you!

Son of Slam

Texasgirl210 said:

My boyfriend was arrested for aggrevated assault and was put on probation for five years. Last night he got pulled over for speeding, no left hand turn signal, and an expired registration (which he just got today). He has his first court appearance Friday and he's very worried that he's going to go to jail now because he got a ticket. Should I be worried too or will he most likely not get in trouble for it? Please reply back. Thank you!

Good news! You don't need to worry. They will put him away long enough for you to get a new boyfriend. I hope you choose the next one better.

E

eddiepowers

SOS: your comments are ridiculous and don't help anyone. why do you even bother with such nonsense? Why don't you remove yourself from the forum as I personally find you to be a nuisance.

Now, to the question. It's up to the Probation officer. A speeding ticket is not really a crime at all sweetie. don't sweat it huh.

leech

Texasgirl210 said:

If Police Contact is a violation of his Probation, then MAYBE. Crazier things have happened. Good Luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">