• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

possible sentence?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

danielle00alyse

What is the name of your state? florida

What could the possible sentencing be for my boyfriend?

My boyfriend was driving with his friend who was known to the police to be a drug dealer. The cops pulled them over. My boyfriend was asked for his ID by the cops and since he did not have it on him, the cops said that they have a right to search him so they did. Well on him was 58 grams of marijuana. He was arrested and then released on bond and is now waiting for his arraigment. What should he plead and most importantly What is the worse that can can happen?

K

katd3374

in the same boat

Hey man, I'm in the same boat as you. My man is in county facing federal charges...has been for over seven months. The only advice I've gotten in to leave him...something I can't and won't do. The only thing to do, unless you're rich & can hire a lawyer, is wait and be faithful.

D

danielle00alyse

Everyone says i should leave him, i need to start taking everyone's advice....how come you can't leave yours? If it's a federal charge for your man he'll probably be in some serious trouble. What makes you to stay around?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">