• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pretrial Release Revocation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tricky

What is the name of your state? state of iowa: i was arrested for conspiracy to manufacture meth and was released to the pretrial release w/services program. i was revoked about 1 month ago for my inablility to submit to a drug test. the po who gave me the test only gave me 3 chances in a half an hour and wouldn't let me try again the same day. was she following department regulations? I found out i was revoked via phone and i haven't received any paperwork and don't know of a warrant as of yet. should i turn myself in or wait until my sentencing (2 wks away)? will this effect my sentence? re: ua. was po unfair?

stephenk

you couldnt make a piss for 30 minutes? was it a random test or did you know you were going in for testing that day?

T

Tricky

I knew I had to drop that day. I didn't try for 30 minutes straight, dork. 3 chances, 30 minutes total. Now beat it.

calatty

Beat it dork? You ask for free legal advice and when stephenk tries to get more information so that he can provide that free legal advice you tell him to beat it? I hope IAAL is in good form today for this crankhead.

T

Tricky

Oh really? Do you know me? If you did then you would know that someone made the dope in my garage and I didn't have a thing to do with it. The guilty party even told the police that. It was all done behind my back. Furthermore...I found it pretty disturbing that what's his name focused on my "piss" and not my question at all. So I guess you can put yourself on my dork list, above the attorney from Burbank. And another list as well. So far the only response this has generated is crap.

Last edited:

Son of Slam

Tricky said:
What is the name of your state? state of iowa: i was arrested for conspiracy to manufacture meth and was released to the pretrial release w/services program. i was revoked about 1 month ago for my inablility to submit to a drug test. the po who gave me the test only gave me 3 chances in a half an hour and wouldn't let me try again the same day. was she following department regulations? I found out i was revoked via phone and i haven't received any paperwork and don't know of a warrant as of yet. should i turn myself in or wait until my sentencing (2 wks away)? will this effect my sentence? re: ua. was po unfair?

She probably did not like you and now you are going to spend some time because of it. I can hear her laughing her ass of at you now. You must feel real stupid, letting her mess with you like that. Oh well, stupid is as stupid dose.

stephenk

my question did have to do with whether your chance to be in diversion was unfairly revoked. but hey I'm a dork, so you can go and pay for an attorney to give you the same advice you could have had for free.

So if you are so innocent, why did you plead out to the charges?

T

Tricky

Re: Re: Pretrial Release Revocation

Son of Slam said:
She probably did not like you and now you are going to spend some time because of it. I can hear her laughing her ass of at you now. You must feel real stupid, letting her mess with you like that. Oh well, stupid is as stupid dose.
Well Son of Slam, stupid is as stupid does, not "dose."
Actually, Miss PO lady & Miss Tricky got along famously. The thing is, I made extra work for her and she is one lazy lady.
Like I said before, the only thing this site is generating for my case is crap. Is there someone who can really help!!!!!:rolleyes:

T

Tricky

stephenk said:
my question did have to do with whether your chance to be in diversion was unfairly revoked. but hey I'm a dork, so you can go and pay for an attorney to give you the same advice you could have had for free.

So if you are so innocent, why did you plead out to the charges?
:( I thought you were being gross and misunderstood your intentions...forgive me.:rolleyes:
Why I plead guilty was because I didn't want a trial. The County Attorney's office where I am located have a rep as being ruthless towards meth crimes in this state. I thought my deal was better then what could happen in court. (50 years; two class B's. My deal was drop one class B to a class C and drop one B altogether.) My faith in the justice system right now has alot to do with why I don't want a trial also. You wouldn't believe how the narc agents embellished their report!!!!Professional liars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">