• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kneedeep73

What is the name of your state? minnesota
i would like to know if probation time can be shorten after a length of time. as i have served 5 years of a 10 year term? have not gotten into any problems with the law since ,and don't intend to. am a 74 year old male.
also advice on what to do first, if at all possible.
thank you! kneedeep73

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

kneedeep73 said:
What is the name of your state? minnesota
i would like to know if probation time can be shorten after a length of time. as i have served 5 years of a 10 year term? have not gotten into any problems with the law since ,and don't intend to. am a 74 year old male.
also advice on what to do first, if at all possible.
thank you! kneedeep73

My response:

So, you were convicted when you were in your middle to late 60's?

If you haven't learned how to live in society when you're that old, then there's probably nothing that will stop you again if you were to be released from probation early. Therefore, it's undoubtedly a "good thing" that you're still on probation, and it should stay that way.

IAAL

K

kneedeep73

minnesota
thank you for the reply,and judging me on just the word of probation, not knowing anything other. kneedeep73

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

kneedeep73 said:
minnesota
thank you for the reply,and judging me on just the word of probation, not knowing anything other. kneedeep73

My response:

Okay, I'll give you the benefit of any doubt. What would you like me to know about your crime, your conviction, and your sentence?

IAAL

K

kneedeep73

to: i am always liable:
i would like to know what you mean't when you said : quote;(therefore, its undoubtedly a "good thing" that you're still on probation, and it should stay that way.) end of quote.
i believe that i had ask a question in good faith and you gave me such a reply.
i don't think i will tell you any thing more, about crime, conviction or my sentence.
thank you:
kneedeep73

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

kneedeep73 said:
i don't think i will tell you any thing more, about crime, conviction or my sentence.

====================================

My response:

That's fine with me. Just as long as you complete your ENTIRE sentence, then I'll be just fine.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">