• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Probation and Prescription Medication

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

examoeba

I'm in Georgia, sorry I forgot this in my last post.

While researching my legal situation, I have found some posts that relate to probationers not being allowed to take certain medications. I'm not sure if they were convicted of drug-related crimes (which would explain it) or not?

I am not, nor have I ever been, charged with a drug-related offense nor have I ever used illegal drugs. I do take Adderall (amphetamine salts) on a daily basis for treatment of ADD and it is critical to my well-being and functionality. Can a judge or probation officer forbid me to take it while I'm on probation?

Thanks again!

BL

Not If they are Rx'd by a Dr. in your name . If you take the meds with you , be sure to take the RX too .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">