• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Probation and restitution

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

disneylandlover

What is the name of your state? Arizona................I am on probation for 7 years since 2002 and make 105/a month payments towards restitution(2500.00)well I went to get a travel pass to go to Florida with my daughter and neice.....Low and behold they said I couldnt go until I was caught up on it.They said they needed 765.00 to go.I didnt know I was behind because I wasnt told when I was out of work due to surgery that the payments keep adding up.Well I wrote a check for it and nw I dont have enough in the account to cover it. What will happen if I put a stop payment on it and pay half of it?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

disneylandlover said:
What is the name of your state? Arizona................I am on probation for 7 years since 2002 and make 105/a month payments towards restitution(2500.00)well I went to get a travel pass to go to Florida with my daughter and neice.....Low and behold they said I couldnt go until I was caught up on it.They said they needed 765.00 to go.I didnt know I was behind because I wasnt told when I was out of work due to surgery that the payments keep adding up.Well I wrote a check for it and nw I dont have enough in the account to cover it. What will happen if I put a stop payment on it and pay half of it?

======================================

My response:

You just can't stop committing crimes, can you.

Isn't it funny when stupidity smacks right into the side of the trailer?

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Oh, no. Of course not!

Here's the answer . . .

You're in "deep poo-poo". Thats the legal phrase for "do you think there's room in the jail, and how do you look in a bright orange jumpsuit?"

Sheriff Joe has your reservation.

IAAL

D

disneylandlover

Well I wont be going to jail because I did not put a stop payment on it.Im getting a loan to put in the bank.I just wanted to know if I did that what would happen.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

disneylandlover said:
I just wanted to know if I did that what would happen.

========================================

My response:

I don't know. How about going ahead to put a "stop payment" on your restitution check, and we test out my theory?

Then, you can report back to tell me if I was correct.

IAAL

Son of Slam

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
How about going ahead to put a "stop payment" on your restitution check, and we test out my theory?

Then, you can report back to tell me if I was correct.

IAAL

Too funny, IAAL
Like, they're going to let him post here from jail?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">