• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

probation revocation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

Dennis Pence

What is the name of your state? undefinedWhat is the name of your state? Kentucky I need to know what happens if i'm on probation for 5 years and two yrs into it i get a motion to revoke hearing letter in the mail. how does the 2 yrs previous affect my 5 yr probated sentence? do i still have the 5 yrs if they revoke it? also they allowed me to move back to PA, will they allow me to return to KY on my own or will they go to the trouble of extraditing me back to KY fromPA if i do have a revocation hearing?

Last edited:

Shay-Pari'e

What is the name of your state?
Dennis Pence said:
What is the name of your state? undefinedWhat is the name of your state? Kentucky I need to know what happens if i'm on probation for 5 years and two yrs into it i get a motion to revoke hearing letter in the mail. how does the 2 yrs previous affect my 5 yr probated sentence? do i still have the 5 yrs if they revoke it? also they allowed me to move back to PA, will they allow me to return to KY on my own or will they go to the trouble of extraditing me back to KY fromPA if i do have a revocation hearing?

No one can answer that for you on a web site. Your probation is being revoked, you blew it.

D

Dennis Pence

Dennis Pence

Dear Paradise. it seems to me that you are completely missing the point of this web cite. people that ask questions on here are seriously in need of help or advice. I'm going to guess that you've never had to go to court for anything. because if you had, you would know how confusing the whole system can be. so my advice to you dont respond to anyone if all you have to give them is your sarcasim. you may think your amusing but you see this is not a comedy web cite. This cite was started for people who are seriously in need of legal advice. Also if you like old sayings heres one you might want to listen too. "If you havent got anything positive to say, then dont say anything at all" thank you and please Grow up!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Dennis Pence said:
Dear Paradise. it seems to me that you are completely missing the point of this web cite. people that ask questions on here are seriously in need of help or advice. I'm going to guess that you've never had to go to court for anything. because if you had, you would know how confusing the whole system can be. so my advice to you dont respond to anyone if all you have to give them is your sarcasim. you may think your amusing but you see this is not a comedy web cite. This cite was started for people who are seriously in need of legal advice. Also if you like old sayings heres one you might want to listen too. "If you havent got anything positive to say, then dont say anything at all" thank you and please Grow up!

My response:

. . . and this, coming from a felon! A societal reject! Oh, brother, you sure can talk a good game!

Start practicing making big rocks into little rocks. Or, you might try the prison's license plate manufacturing division.

IAAL

D

Dennis Pence

Dennis Pence

Mr i am liable, how can you comment about anybody in this forum if you do know anything about them personally? i guess you an mr paradise must be close friends. there are thousands and thousands of web cites tailored to idiots like yourself, why do you get off on making fun off people you know nothing about? beleive me people do things they're not proud of all the time, and unlike you I really am "liable" for my mistakes you sit and hide behind your keyboard and get off on making fun of others. you are probably a very nice person face to face. But then again most hipocrates are

Last edited:

Shay-Pari'e

Dennis Pence said:
Mr i am liable, how can you comment about anybody in this forum if you do know anything about them personally? i guess you an mr paradise must be close friends. there are thousands and thousands of web cites tailored to idiots like yourself, why do you get off on making fun off people you know nothing about? beleive me people do things they're not proud of all the time, and unlike you I really am "liable" for my mistakes you sit and hide behind your keyboard and get off on making fun of others. you are probably a very nice person face to face. But then again most hipocrates are
Mr. --PARIDISE--, is a she, and I do not know the guy. No one was making fun of you, just letting you know you blew it.

Shay-Pari'e

Dennis Pence said:
It is "SITE", and you are correct, I have never had the pleasure of a court room. I understand the system clearly. What on earth do you want from this site? A "BINKY"?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Dennis Pence said:
Mr i am liable, how can you comment about anybody in this forum if you do know anything about them personally?

MY RESPONSE: Easy! What more do YOU think I need to know about you? You're an idiot felon who can't stay out of trouble. Obviously, you keep causing society problems because of your continual criminal activities. So, really, what MORE do you think I need to know about you?

i guess you an mr paradise must be close friends. there are thousands and thousands of web cites tailored to idiots like yourself, why do you get off on making fun off people you know nothing about?

MY RESPONSE: Yeah, and I'm the idiot! Who, between the two of us, is going back to prison - - you or me? Like I said, I don't need to "know" more about you. You keep costing the taxpayers more, and more, and more money and your criminal activities make citizens very nervous, and making our cities dangerous with your continuous criminal behavior.

beleive me people do things they're not proud of all the time

MY RESPONSE: Yeah, but you KEEP doing those things, idiot! You didn't learn!

and unlike you I really am "liable" for my mistakes you sit and hide behind your keyboard and get off on making fun of others.

MY RESPONSE: Yes, I do. That's because I'm not a criminal. I don't think like you. Society has rules. Learn to follow them.

you are probably a very nice person face to face.

MY RESPONSE: Actually, when it comes to criminals, I'm the biggest son-of-a-bitch on four wheels. You wouldn't want to meet me.

But then again most hipocrates are

MY RESPONSE: And look who's talking. You're only being "repentant" because you were caught. Well, that's what "the system" is for - - to catch offenders, and repeat offenders, like you. Perhaps Bubba will straighten your ass out this time. Bring your K-Y Jelly with you.

IAAL

C

coosi

KENTUCKY DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC ADVOCACY
100 Fair Oaks Lane, Suite 302
Frankfort
KY 40601

Tel: 502 - 564 - 8006
Attn: Allison Conally

KENTUCKY CAPITAL POST-CONVICTION UNIT
100 Fair Oaks Lane, Suite 302
Frankfort
KY 40601

Tel: 502 - 564 - 3948
Fax: 502 - 564 - 3949

Try this link...
www.allexperts.com/legal/criminal.shtml - 22k -

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">