• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

probation revoked for drinking water

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

paporchdweller

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? Adams County Pa.

I am on probation for a DUI, I just spent 10 days in jail because after 5 consecutive urine tests, they said I had to much water in my body for a reading. Asked them to do a blood test, I was told only if I pay for it. Don't I have rights??? They are telling me, that even though I work construction in the hot sun I can't drink water or I am going to jail??? Are there any laws against this?? They want to revoke my probation for drinking to much water. Does anyone know anything that can help me out here?? Now, the judge that is preciding over this probation hearing, was the DA at the time of the orginal charge. I thought that was a conflict of interest! Anyone know about that? My lawyer is a public defender. This is a small area where everyone knows "everyone" else. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!!

A

amc822

Tell the public defender you want him/her to ask the judge to recuse himself from the case because he has intimate knowledge of it. If they won't do it say it yourself. At least you'll have it on the record and you can appeal if it's denied.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">