• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

probation transfer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

graz

i am living in s.d and trying to move to seattle,but i am on probation. my probation officer doesnt think the state of washington will accept me. why not? i am applying for school, i have a letter from my aunt saying that she will house me, and i have employment ready for me. i am trying to get the school to write aletter saying that if i am accepted to the state of washington,i will be attending school. right now iam looking for a lawyer that can help me with my transfer of probation to washington. ive made a mistake and learned my lesson and payed my time. why should i be held down from turning my life around for the better. is there any type of lawyer that can help pursuade the committe who decides on my transfer in seattle? iam pretty sure its the interstate compact or the board of pardons and parol.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">