• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Probation Violation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lil_wayne_49010

I live in michigan and i need to know what i am going to get if i turn my self in for a probation violation b&e felony, ive been running for about two months now. thanks.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

lil_wayne_49010 said:
I live in michigan and i need to know what i am going to get if i turn my self in for a probation violation b&e felony, ive been running for about two months now. thanks.

My response:

Here's what you're "going to get" - -

a. Room and board;

b. Three square meals a day;

c. Someone telling you what to do and when to do it;

d. and, of course, you'll get "Bubba" as you're new roommate; a 6'4", 329 pound Black guy, who loves little boys like you; and,

e. It's all free.

IAAL

n_and

And Hot Dogs & Beans every Friday!!

Seriously, though, you're going to serve some time. It will be a lot better for you if you turn yourself in rather than get caught as a felon on the run for a felony parole violation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">