+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2006

    Probation Violation/Absconding/Want back on probation

    What is the name of your state? Michigan. In 2002 I was convicted of a felony. Obtaining ID info w/out consent. I entered a plea agreement and was on probation for about a year and a half. My husband accepted a job out of state and my family moved. I did not contact my probation officer. We now live in Michigan again and I would like to go back on probation to finish up my probation. I currently have a warrant for absconding. I would have been off probation except when we moved I had not finished my community service or paying my fines. I am wondering what would be the best route to take. I really dont have the money for a lawyer, but I also know it would be best for me to take action instead of getting pulled over and arrested. Any advice would be helpful.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    call your probation officer and ask about turning yourself in.

    Cal Naughton, Jr.: I like to think of Jesus as a mischievous badger.
+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Absconding felony probation question
    By LouisianaLady29 in forum Arrests, Searches, Warrants & Procedure
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 02:02 AM
  2. probation violation 1st time on probation
    By grannyintenness in forum Arrests, Searches, Warrants & Procedure
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 11:40 PM
  3. Probation Violation/ Extradition back to NC
    By kaedae84 in forum Other Crimes – Federal and State
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 11:04 AM
  4. Absconding probation in the State of Florida
    By cindy7119 in forum Sentencing / Parole / Pardons / Plea Bargains
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-09-2005, 07:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

© Since 1995 Advice Company, All Rights Reserved

FreeAdvice® has been providing millions of consumers with outstanding advice, free, since 1995. While not a substitute for personal advice from a licensed professional, it is available AS IS, subject to our Disclaimer and Terms & Conditions Of Use.