• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Probation Violation/Absconding/Want back on probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kit_97_sl

What is the name of your state? Michigan. In 2002 I was convicted of a felony. Obtaining ID info w/out consent. I entered a plea agreement and was on probation for about a year and a half. My husband accepted a job out of state and my family moved. I did not contact my probation officer. We now live in Michigan again and I would like to go back on probation to finish up my probation. I currently have a warrant for absconding. I would have been off probation except when we moved I had not finished my community service or paying my fines. I am wondering what would be the best route to take. I really dont have the money for a lawyer, but I also know it would be best for me to take action instead of getting pulled over and arrested. Any advice would be helpful.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">