• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Probation violations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CathLM

What is the name of your state? Va
my questions revolves around a parole/probation violation. About 8 years ago I was placed on probation after serving a 6 month sentence. I have just tried to enroll in college and they want records of my conviction, which I provided. Now they want records of my probation out come (i.e., - was it complete, violations, etc.).

I contacted the Probation/parole office and the women who answered said it looked like I had a violation but she could not be certain what the notation meant (possibly a new person working there.. I am not sure). She stated they would have to get back with me.

My gut feeling is she is wrong, that after all this time they would not have waited to find me (although I did change states several times -- but had informed my officer of the one move), secondly could this *possibly* happen or could it just be a "glitch"? My understanding all this time was I had completed everything needed.

CathLM said:
What is the name of your state? Va
my questions revolves around a parole/probation violation. About 8 years ago I was placed on probation after serving a 6 month sentence. I have just tried to enroll in college and they want records of my conviction, which I provided. Now they want records of my probation out come (i.e., - was it complete, violations, etc.).

I contacted the Probation/parole office and the women who answered said it looked like I had a violation but she could not be certain what the notation meant (possibly a new person working there.. I am not sure). She stated they would have to get back with me.

My gut feeling is she is wrong, that after all this time they would not have waited to find me (although I did change states several times -- but had informed my officer of the one move), secondly could this *possibly* happen or could it just be a "glitch"? My understanding all this time was I had completed everything needed.

Look Cat, i am the first to see unless someone is writing wtih me that you know yoiu did something that you want to know if it came in under the radar... sorry som clutsz named, well i will not name her, dropped tehe ball in a wierd sport that I will not name.

You are not being forthcoming. we , well the ones that know tht this is a freeadvic forum and not letmebeth judgeforum try to find the statutes and e judjements or we havebentheres of the facts of these things.
I am here to tell you to dash and turn..
and wait for happy tails trainquility or Carl.. or my computier to work ...

CathLM

umm... Ohreallynow, I honestly understood very little of what you said.

Am I trying to do something under the radar? No. I was asked by the school to provide records of my probation/parole outcome. When I attempted to get those, what I stated was said by the clerk at the office.

Naturally, after all this time.. it made me very nervous. I have worked very hard to correct my past mistakes and to hear this is going to make ANYONE uneasy.

So I take offense to the statement "your not being forthcoming" as I have in fact tried to be VERY much so. As I stated in my orginal post, I did not see how after all this time something could be so "over looked" or was it possible to just be a glitch. I need proof to enter the college as I have a meeting with the dean soon to show him this paper work. So no, Ohreally now, your very wrong and whatever the rest of your post said... I got nothing from it. :(

Shay-Pari'e

My eyes hurt after reading ORN's post .

OP, you need to find out what it states on your papers. Bug the office untill you find out, not much else you can do till then

Dufus States!

My response:

"Ohreallynow" is a drunk. Does that surprise you? I couldn't make heads or tails out of the response either.

"Ohreallynow" said:
Look Cat, i am the first to see unless someone is writing wtih me that you know yoiu did something that you want to know if it came in under the radar... sorry som clutsz named, well i will not name her, dropped tehe ball in a wierd sport that I will not name.
What? "Ohreallynow" couldn't write a sentence if his life depended upon it.

Someone will come along and help you. Unfortunately, I don't help criminals.

IAAL

CathLM

Thank you Shay-Pari'e, I was afraid that would be the answer but I do believe you are right.. good bad or indifferent.

Dufus States! -- sorry you feel that way, all I can say is sometimes rehablitation does work. ;)

AHA

Ohreallynow? said:

You are not being forthcoming. we , well the ones that know tht this is a freeadvic forum and not letmebeth judgeforum try to find the statutes and e judjements or we havebentheres of the facts of these things.
I am here to tell you to dash and turn..
and wait for happy tails trainquility or Carl.. or my computier to work ...
Spellcheck can be your friend if you let it :)
Don't ignore it.

AHA said:
Spellcheck can be your friend if you let it :)
Don't ignore it.
YOU you telling me about spelling... excuse me.. restroom break.

Obviously I said my computer did not work, I was working on a blinking monitor that your "best friend" and whom you are a follower of( Rmet) would say would bring on epilepsy. I wanted to start what I finished but I could not. If I could have deleted it I would have. I could not get back on until later but you juveniles had already torn apart my attempt.

IAAL... You have been caught in your lie about the phantom paralegal, you have lost anything you were respected for except for those followers who say baaa and who count their brothers and sisters in order to go to sleep. You have inside you the right feelings in some rights in the others... go to H>E > double toothpicks as my friend Radar would say (reference M*A*S*H.) Do not try to fight those that you respect., come on down to our level oh God of the whatever you have become and join us in the fight.

Jeesh, you might feel human again, maybe we could go on BB's boat. Pet Scruffy, It might .

But Nahh... anybody who crosses you .. disagrees.. does not follow or think you are God OF L friggin A has to be wrong.

Get checked out man.

AHA

Ohreallynow? said:
YOU you telling me about spelling... excuse me.. restroom break.

Obviously I said my computer did not work, I was working on a blinking monitor that your "best friend" and whom you are a follower of( Rmet) would say would bring on epilepsy. I wanted to start what I finished but I could not. If I could have deleted it I would have. I could not get back on until later but you juveniles had already torn apart my attempt.

IAAL... You have been caught in your lie about the phantom paralegal, you have lost anything you were respected for except for those followers who say baaa and who count their brothers and sisters in order to go to sleep. You have inside you the right feelings in some rights in the others... go to H>E > double toothpicks as my friend Radar would say (reference M*A*S*H.) Do not try to fight those that you respect., come on down to our level oh God of the whatever you have become and join us in the fight.

Jeesh, you might feel human again, maybe we could go on BB's boat. Pet Scruffy, It might .

But Nahh... anybody who crosses you .. disagrees.. does not follow or think you are God OF L friggin A has to be wrong.

Get checked out man.

:D :D :D Whatever you are smoking or snorting, put it down because it's frying your little brain.

rmet4nzkx

AHA said:
:D :D :D Whatever you are smoking or snorting, put it down because it's frying your little brain.
You give her too much credit:D Why is she always picking on me, I wasn't even responding to this thread?? Oh I already know the answer;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">