• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

probation violator

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

glowinca

What is the name of your state? CA I was tested in my anger management class and tested positive for meth. I am on formal probation, is this mandatory jail?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

glowinca said:
What is the name of your state? CA

I was tested in my anger management class and tested positive for meth. I am on formal probation, is this mandatory jail?

===================================

My response:

I guess you must have gotten out of line when God was handing out brains.

What a stupid dumbass!

IAAL

G

glowinca

Hey Always Liable ESQ,
So being a senior member of this sophmoric legal chat site and giving infantile responces to logical questions, proves once again that little LA fag only life is this site and using your adolescent legal-ease to persuade your fellow cocksuckers that they can ALWAYS re-LIABLE on Always Liable to take it in the ass. You Dick!!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

glowinca said:
Hey Always Liable ESQ,
So being a senior member of this sophmoric legal chat site and giving infantile responces to logical questions, proves once again that little LA fag only life is this site and using your adolescent legal-ease to persuade your fellow cocksuckers that they can ALWAYS re-LIABLE on Always Liable to take it in the ass. You Dick!!

My response:

Sounds like you didn't learn much in "Anger Management" class.

You're going to the slammer, where you belong. Good-bye!

IAAL

G

glowinca

IAAL,
You really do live on this site, thats sad. Anyway it seems with your vast knowledge of the penal system, you would have heard of prop 36. Thats what the other option is.
Thanks for your input.

calatty

Depends what you are on probation for. Are you on Prop 36 drug probation? If so, then the first violation is not mandatory jail unless you are found to be a danger to the community.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">