• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Public defenders, court hearings, and public records?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

damon75

Does anyone know how I can get a phone number for a public defender that has already been assigned to you? Also, I have a case number, and a court date but not 100% what the hearing is for. Is there a way to find out online? The jail information line says one thing, and the superior court website says another.
Oh, and I would like a complete public record of court dates, charges, and all sentencing. What about that online info?
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ArizonaWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

FlyingRon

Damon, do not mess with the fonts.
You are obliged to tell us what state you are in. However, given your off-topic rants in other threads, I'll assume you are in Arizona. If you're are in Maricopa county, call the PD office at 602.506.7711. If you are somewhere else, figure out how to use a phone book or google to find the PD office number and ask them how to get to your PD.

Just Blue

Damon, do not mess with the fonts.
You are obliged to tell us what state you are in. However, given your off-topic rants in other threads, I'll assume you are in Arizona. If you're are in Maricopa county, call the PD office at 602.506.7711. If you are somewhere else, figure out how to use a phone book or google to find the PD office number and ask them how to get to your PD.
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ArizonaWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
It was there...just hidden.:)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">