• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Rape Victim

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

almser

I was a victim of rape in the state of New Jersey in 1990. The rapist was arrested and sent to prison for 12 years without chance of parole. I was the one who identified him. (he was a serial rapist). Will I be notified upon his asking for release from prison. I need to tell the parole board how this rapist changed my whole life and everyone around me. I do not know what prison he is in. How can I find out this information? I cannot begin to tell about all the negative changes that occurred in my life as a result of the rape.

K

KellyB.

reply to question

I am a victim of rape as well in ca. I was notified on any and every time the rapist was up for parole and also was notified upon his release ( my incident was 21yrs ago)You can notify the D.A in the city your were assaulted and they will be very helpful in assisting you with any questions and concerns you may have and also provide you with therapy which could be very helpful. Good Luck and God Speed.
Recovered in CA

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">