• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Record Expungment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hcsm5u

What is the name of your state?

OREGON

My Probation officer advised me that in three years after my probation period i may have my record expunge. I have heard though that even if the record is exunged that the felony will still show on a FBI background check, is this true? I was convicted of position of a substantial amount of marijuana, it was a class b felony.

Son of Slam

hcsm5u said:
What is the name of your state?

OREGON

My Probation officer advised me that in three years after my probation period i may have my record expunge. I have heard though that even if the record is exunged that the felony will still show on a FBI background check, is this true? I was convicted of position of a substantial amount of marijuana, it was a class b felony.

How safe would you feel if the FBI could not find out that you had a felony conviction?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">