• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

restitution

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

stuccors

What is the name of your state? az

Do you still have to pay restitution after probation release. I do not have a judgement as of yet and need to file bk. Do I have any rights or still have to pay can I pay less

Last edited:

H

hmmbrdzz

stuccors said:
What is the name of your state? az

Do you still have to pay restitution after probation release. I do not have a judgement as of yet and need to file bk. Do I have any rights or still have to pay can I pay less
=====================
What's "need to file bk"? What kind of rights do you want? What can you pay?

hmmbrdzz

S

stuccors

B/K bankruptcy- and I will pay but I can only afford about 50 per month and they want me to pay 200 which I can not. The Bankruptcy lawyer days it can not be filed on the bankruptcy. They say now if I don't pay they will add 28 % onto the bill. I have offered 50 and paid 1 payment of 50. If I continue to pay 50 can they do anything else to me?

S

stuccors

I have been released from probation 2 months ago after 9 years. I am tyring my best to pay payments but I would really like to know what can happen if I can not continue to pay

S

stuccors

Can you go to jail if you are off probation and have been released? I have still been paying the 50 per month but can not pay the 200? My probation officer said when I got off probation that I could make a deal as long as I paid something..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">