• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Revocation of Probation Hearing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ColoRes

What is the name of your state? Colorado

I was given a 2 year deferred judgement and 2 years probation for a class 4 felony. The charge was theft by check. I completed the 100 hours of community service, theft class, and paid all court costs and restitution. Last February I got charged with Trespassing(returned to a sporting event after being asked to leave) and paid the fine. Yesterday my probation officer told me they would be submitting a revocation of probation charge because of the trespassing charge I pleaded guilty to. My probation was set to end in April and I have no criminal history prior to the theft conviction. What usually happens in these situations if the person is cooperative and has complide with all other stipulations of the probation? I know I was stupid but was wondering if there was a chance to avoid jail time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">