• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Revokation of my Probation agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

JonDaVault

Here is my situation, I am 17 years old and I live in Ellensburg Washington. I am currently on probation for possession under 40 grams. I entered into differed prosecution oct16 2000 and I was supposed to finish may 21st 2001. About three months ago I took a urinalysis that came positive for about 456 nanograms of thc in it. two weeks later I took another urinalysis and came positive for 252 nanograms. During this whole amount of time I would take about four days before the schedules urinalysis and drink Large quantities of water. After the UA came back positive for 252 nanograms I was still using marijuana up to about four days before the next scheduled urinalysis. During those days I stayed sober and drank at least two gallons of water a day. After I had quit for the four days I also quit smoking marijuana altogether (my probation officer was giving me time to let my nanogram level fall because it can take up to three months or so they say to get fully out of your system) The urinalysis came back negative so I figured i'm home free so long as I dont smoke marijuana. Well I stayed clean and sober for the two weeks drinking and eating the same as regular. So the urinalysis comes up and I had no worries because I was clean the last time. A few days after I take the urinalysis my I found out my UA had come up positive for 45 nanograms!!! Let me tell you this is a very disturbing thing for me because I have been clean and sober since that time, this is my honest story on this topic. A month later my friend and I headed to Seattle and went to a raive, we drank heavily before going there and while there we both were enjoying ourselves. We ran into a friend who was selling drugs and asked for Vicadin to intensify our intoxicated state. After buying two of them we both took our pill and about an hour or so later we both realized we were under the influence of another drug. Describing my effects to a friend he said I had taken ecstacy! This experience was terrible for me and I wish I would never have taken the pill. Talking to a friend who is knowledgable about drugs told me that ecstacy stays in your system for only three days. Four days later I had the urinalysis and it came back positive for MDMA/METHAMPHETAMINE WOW, I am facing court in five days for revocation of my differed prosecution agreement. They are reccomending 30 days detention and 9 months probation! GOD I am in the National Guard and Graduating this year if I have to go to detention I will not graduate and be kicked out of the National Guard. Please money is no problem in this case I can even send money to someone for professional advice on lawyers etc. But i have to have answers quickly because of my court date (can I motion for a later day?) Thank you for your time and reply in this matter. Jon DaVault

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">