• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sentencing Decisons - Ny State

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

PETESAKE

What is the name of your state? NY
Does anyone know or can provide a link where I can see recent sentencing/pleas for cases similar to one that i'm researching to see what the precedent's have been? I'm looking to see what sentences were pleaded to or given and whether or not any alternatives to incarceration were used. anyone with help would be sincerely appreciated. Thanks.

n_and

try google, yahoo, lycos, or ask.com.
You gave absolutely no details as to what kind of a case it was. As far as I know, no one here is a mind-reader. (I may be wrong.)

P

PETESAKE

SENTENCING DECISIONS HELP

SORRY, DIDN'T THINK ABOUT THAT. Anyway, looking for grand larceny cases - Class C Non Violent Felonies recent sentencing decisions to obtain some precedent information. Thanks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">