• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sentencing? (on probation violation) reinstatement?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kc lynn

[sentencing?(PROBATION VIOLATION)reinstatement?
DEFERRED PROBATION

Last edited:

KRS1944

Reinstatment

From what I have seen from my friends and there probation and deferred, yes you can get reinstated on dererred and you can actually get reinstated back to deferred more then once....but it does also depend on the county, the charge, the DA, and of course the crime....I have seen people get reinstated 3 times on deferred after some time in the county. Then I have seen people get sent away for 2 years on there first violation.....Basically what I am saying is that you can get reinstated, but you most likely do some county jail time, and they will tack on some rules on conditions on your sentence.

K

kc lynn

kclynn again

My friend has no priors and no new cases, He is in the tarrant county jail in Fort Worth, Texas. He went to court and they offered him 5 yrs . He hasnt been sentenced though .

He is on probation for a possesion and had a dirty drug test ,he has been on probation for a year and 5 months of a 5yr probation sentence.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">