• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Solicitation of prostitution changed to disorderly then charges dismissed... Record??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tlferg

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Michigan, Detroit

Hi,
I have a "notice of adjudication" form that shows the offense as disorderly conduct and the court finding states dismissed. I was originally charged with solicitation of prostitution. I'm wondering what will show on my record for the courts/police?

This happened a year back, I had a lawyer but was so happy at the time I never asked this question.

Will there be any criminal record of me being initially with solicitation of prostitution?

tlferg

I realize they can see charges.
Will the police/courts see the initial charges of "solicitation of prostitution" or what the charges were changed to before they were dismissed - "disorderly conduct"? Or will they see both and that the charges were changed?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">