• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Stand by Your Man

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

HillaryfromNY

What is the name of your state? ny

You continue to stand by your man. These morons that "tried" to put you down are bitter sub humans with tiny penises. It wouldn't surprise me if they're divorced over and over again or if their ex's ran out on them, etc...... They're jealous and alone in this world. They have no one that care for them.

stephenk

Hillary,

I know your book sales are down, but please stop this act of desperation by posting to this message board.

Can I have the keys to the car tonight? I need to interview a personal assistant at the Holiday Inn.

Love, Bill

H

hexeliebe

yep, you stand by your man....of course, Tammy Wynette was divorced twice so I guess she never listened to her own songs.

"BUT OFFICER, HE DIDN'T MEAN TO HIT ME. I MUST HAVE MOVED IN FRONT OF HIS FIST!"

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">