• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

States with lenient sex offender laws

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

Paul2ananias

What is the name of your state? Georgia

I made a mistake and ended up serving probation on a sex offender law. It involves minors. I am considering moving to another state in hopes of lightening my load. Any suggestions as to where to go?

JETX

Do you even think that the law-abiding citizens on this forum would take half a second trying to give you guidance on where you will be given the 'easiest' playground for you to 'play' in???

Give us a break......

V

velbing

states with lenient sex offender laws

PROBATION!!! Hell, you should be in jail.

calatty

Come to California where, unlike the citizens of Georgia, we know how to protect children. One touching can get you eight years in prison, and for any more than that you can get a life sentence, if not multiple life sentences, or lifelong "treatment" in a mental institution.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

calatty said:
Come to California where, unlike the citizens of Georgia, we know how to protect children. One touching can get you eight years in prison, and for any more than that you can get a life sentence, if not multiple life sentences, or lifelong "treatment" in a mental institution.

My response:

CalAtty, you have sure made a complete 180 on these types of posts; from defending, to crucifying! I'm in love with you! You're finally telling it as it "should" be. I'm so enamored with you, and my heart soars and yearns for you! I sure hope you're a redhead.

Love always (as long as you stay conservative),

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Oh, I don't care if Dancer responded after more than 8 months on this thread. At the very least, it gave CalAtty an opportunity to "redeem" herself in my eyes - - and that alone was worth going back in time!

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

CalAtty - -

One more thing - - please tell me that you've become "conservative" because you've seen the light, and that you're not placating me, or tugging at my heartstrings - - that it's truly something that you now genuinely feel, and that you know is "right".

Please, I've got to know. You're driving me nearly insane!

IAAL

JETX

Ignore 'nuyukker'. He is the forum troll who continually astounds the forum with his ignorant and inane posts.
He is a welfare bum who likes to look out his government subsidized window at the little boys across the street.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">