• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suspended sentence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Slammin Stevie

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? California

October 2003 I was sentenced to 1 yr. drug re-hab in lieu of 4 yrs state time. The charge was residential burglary, though all parties (Judge & DA) agreed it was the drugs which caused the behavior.

I am 8 months into the program (live-in & working as a loan officer) & picked up a drug-possession charge. With the 4 year suspended sentence over my head.......I'm dying inside.

The police records indicate I asked a lady to call 911 & the cops for me. I am also still in re-hab......Am I for sure gonna get the 4 years? Or do I have a shot at continuing in my re-hab?

enjay

Steve, no one can say with certainty what will happen, but it's likely you'll be going to jail. You got a break and a chance, and you blew it.

S

Slammin Stevie

relapse

so, what you are saying is 1 chance is ALL I get.........Why do I feel like using now..........I'm fighting, I'm not gonna make it

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Slammin Stevie said:
so, what you are saying is 1 chance is ALL I get.........Why do I feel like using now..........I'm fighting, I'm not gonna make it

My response:

Can you speak Spanish?

Mexico is beautiful this time of year, and for the rest of your life!

Hasta luego, amigo!

IAAL

S

Slammin Stevie

Son of Satan

I have read your responses.....I now put the curse of the Lord Jesus Christ on you........."As you have judged so shall you also be judged". Repent or you are through..............

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Slammin Stevie said:
I have read your responses.....I now put the curse of the Lord Jesus Christ on you........."As you have judged so shall you also be judged". Repent or you are through..............

My response:

Too funny!

Well, I guess my friend Bubba, all 329 pounds of him, will be "Slammin Stevie" for about the next 4 years! Bring some KY-Jelly with you to court. You'll need it.

Have fun!

IAAL

S

Slammin Stevie

The Power of JESUS name

NEVER..........has anyone gotten offended by the name of BUDDHA..............At the name of JESUS the whole world trembles.........................EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW..........EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS>>>>>>>>THAT JESUAS CHRIST IS LORD....................................................................NEVER touch God's anointed.............FYI<<<<<<HE'S COMING BACK

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Slammin Stevie said:
FYI<<<<<<HE'S COMING BACK

My response:

FYI<<<<<<AND SO ARE YOU! To prison, that is.

You really are an idiot. I didn't write "Buddha", fool! Look again; I wrote "BUBBA".

Man, you are too much! I'll bet you're loaded and higher than a kite right now!

Bubba is going to love you!

IAAL

calatty

It is not for sure that you will get the 4 years. The judge has a number of options including giving you a few months jail time and continuing your probation, just continuing your rehab, or giving you the four years.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

calatty said:
It is not for sure that you will get the 4 years. The judge has a number of options including giving you a few months jail time and continuing your probation, just continuing your rehab, or giving you the four years.

My response:

You forgot one other option, CalAtty - - if this guy spouts off like this in the courtroom, the judge will place him in the "Looney Bin".

IAAL

E

Eurynome

Wow- would Jesus or any other higher being smile upon you for messing up over and over? Re-hab? And then you went back to it... maybe you should do the repenting Steve...

J

JOHNOC82

Dont Trip Steve

Yes You Are Going To Do A Little Bit Of Time But Not The Hole 4yrs First Term You Will Do 16 Months And Not Even That You Get Half Time So Tops You Will Do 10 Months And Out On Parole A Lot Better Than Probation ! Have Fun

unicorn17731

It all comes down to the judge and what mood he is in when you go before him. I got a 3 yr. joint suspension and had to do a year in residential and 3 years formal probation with testing.I was arrested 2 times for abscounding and reinstated & had less than 30 days to go until I thought I would be off of probation and was arrested again for abscounding and along with another person I was charged with posession with intent to sale because they found 7 grams in his vehicle. Neither one of us were taken to court for these charges but was transferred to LA county for the abscounding warrant and the judge extended my probation 8 months. I screwed up and had 3 dirty tests and the same judge gave me 365 days county time and when I got out I would be through with probation. I did 15 days in custody & 8 months house arrest and it is over. My origional charge was posession for sale of Meth. Sentence was 3 yr. joint suspension, 3 yr. formal probation & 1 year residential. It was 4 years 3 months from my origional sentence date to the day I got off of house arrest. There were other minor screw ups too but because the judge was in a good mood that day I am a free person now instead of starting a 3 yr prison sentence in 9/03 like the DA was recommendin. Anything is possible Stevie so don't stress yourself out. Que Sera, Que Sera

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">