• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suspens revoc license by judge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Rblackstone

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio

I appeared before the judge yesterday on Driving under FRA suspsension and whats called SUSPENS REVOC LICENSE BY JUDGE. Which is considered an M1 Offense and can face up to 6months in jail $1000 fine. I am also currently on unsupervised probation for a OVI (reason my license is suspended). My OVI was considered 1st offense. I was looking for some input on what the judge may sentence me to for this, and if anyone else has been through this before? Also if convicted can my probation be revoked? The judge never mentioned anything about revocation of my probation and also seen my probation officer as well and never said anything about it. Again, What kind of actual time might I end up with? Any input is greatly appreciated.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio

I appeared before the judge yesterday on Driving under FRA suspsension and whats called SUSPENS REVOC LICENSE BY JUDGE. Which is considered an M1 Offense and can face up to 6months in jail $1000 fine. I am also currently on unsupervised probation for a OVI (reason my license is suspended). My OVI was considered 1st offense. I was looking for some input on what the judge may sentence me to for this, and if anyone else has been through this before? Also if convicted can my probation be revoked? The judge never mentioned anything about revocation of my probation and also seen my probation officer as well and never said anything about it. Again, What kind of actual time might I end up with? Any input is greatly appreciated.
There's no way we can guess. You may wish to speak with a criminal defense attorney that knows the local court environment.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">