• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

switching states on probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

afireinside3

What is the name of your state? Louisiana

ok, im about to be on 2 years probation with 300 community service hours. i know that if you complete all your c.s. hours and do well, you can sometimes get off early, which is my goal. my question is can i move to another state while on probation? i mean is there some kind of way or program to transfer me to probation in another state? thanks a lot guys...

Son of Slam

afireinside3 said:
What is the name of your state? Louisiana

ok, im about to be on 2 years probation with 300 community service hours. i know that if you complete all your c.s. hours and do well, you can sometimes get off early, which is my goal. my question is can i move to another state while on probation? i mean is there some kind of way or program to transfer me to probation in another state? thanks a lot guys...

***If you are not chained to the porch, you can move. If you want to do it without penalty, ask your PO first.

T

thconer

Try this site - www.ppcaa.net
I am sure you will find it more informational than any reply received from most of the "advisors" within this forum.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">