• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Technical Foul-Up

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

languageaccess

What is the name of your state?California. I am on misdemeanor probation. I was violated by my PO for drinking. My fiance had been drinking, I had left because of the alcohol and because my fiance was having a "bad day" but there was a report by a neighbor and a visit by the police while I was gone. They returned several hours later, took me in to test me for alcohol. There was no proof of drinking (no positive test) and they had to drop the charges. I have a date for a pretrial hearing for a probation violation that I have proof has already been dropped. How do I stop this "tragedy of errors"?

CdwJava

If it has been dropped, then your hearing will be a short one. It will stop when you go to court.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">