• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Transfer of Probation???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BFee

Washington State - Clark County - Vancouver PD

I am seeking advice. It is a charge of DWS 3rd degree and DUI. I already was sentenced and did my jail and house arrest without issue. I was on probation for five years. I received a job in Eugene, OR out of state. I moved to Eugene and then lost my job and that is the history up to this point. While in Portland for new job training, of coarse, my background check came back with an open warrant on this case for probation violation. I was suspended from training until this has been resolved. I went to court on an open docket and saw the judge. The warrant was dropped and I was issued a court appointed attorney and a return to court date.

While in Eugene I was charged with Physical harassment and interruption of a 911 call (class B and A misdemeanor). I am currently on probation (for 2 years) for the charges in Eugene and am actively working with my probation officer on a bi weekly basis.

What are my options? Will the courts just transfer my probation down to Eugene from Vancouver? Should I tell my attorney about my probation in Eugene (I probably will unless that will hinder my ability to make the next training class in 2 months)? I am really lost and have been sober for over 1 year now and really need the employment for the medical insurance so I can get into an intensive out patient program.

Thank you in advance...

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">