• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Transferring probation from MO to TX

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

thconer

What is the name of your state? TX
My son is being placed on probation in the state of Missouri. The prosecuter is saying that there are two states that won't permit the transfer. One is Florida, and the other, he can't remember. The judge has agreed to transfer my son to me once it is determined whether Texas will permit it or not. Any serious responses would be appreciated.

T

thconer

I find it somewhat amusing that none of you "advisors" have taken the time to respond to my question. I can only assume that it is because the answer to my question would actually require some knowledge of the law.
Oh...I just realized that I placed the word "serious" within my question. Now, I understand.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">