• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

trying to move out of country while on parole.........

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

keishaL

What is the name of your state? OKLAHOMA I am on Parole, I just married a few months ago and need to move to another country (Morocco) with my husband because of his immigration being denied due to not having a sponsor, I have asked ( attornys, and my parole officer )how I can get permission to do this, but they dont know how. My fines are all paid and my crime was for concealing stolen property ( a 50.00 pager ) which was in 1996. I have 3 years parole left.......what can I do? thank you.......

stephenk

you can remain in the good ole USA for another 3 years

OR

hire an attorney to see if the balance of your parole can be advanced and then dismissed. have you been a good girl since being on parole?

OR

revoke your US citizenship

OR

just leave and never return, because if you do return your violation of parole will result in your arrest.

K

keishaL

Also I have only been on parole for 1 year

I was revoked for fines is why my 1996 case is still going on. I did 5 months on a 5 year sentance when I made parole in dec. 2000 Govenor signed in Feb 2001

L

loocpoc

Re: How do I revoke my citizenship?

keishaL said:
just in case............
Go to any Immigration office and tell them you no longer wish to be a US citzen. Realize something though, you will never be allowed back in the country because you are a criminal.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">