• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unfair,unjust judiciary

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? MA

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=387736

well ..plzz refer the above link for background info.

So i went to this status hearing.And to my surprise,i was questioned by a guy in the court house..and he took some info from me.like my fathers name,motehrs name,license no.etc.Then asked me if i was employed or not.Then when my name was announced,the judge talked with this guy, and I was aloted a state sponsoured counsel.But the judge told me that if i get in to some other legal problem ,they will arrest me and will not release for 60 days.???what the heck ..i said...the judge just assumes that i am a criminal?...and is this even fair???..plzz let me know.I mean my case is scheduled for a pretrial conference now.And i do not have any criminal background.Can they do this?.Based on what?...i mean..what is this a court of law or chicago mob?.I am so confused..how come the judge just gave me this ultimatum???.I am not even tried yet.Is this how courts work?.By the way this was the third judge,i mean in previous visits to the court,i delt with two all together diffrent judges.The motion which i filed and the police report,was not even read by this judge who gave me this ultimatum.What is goin on?can any one explain me.

Last edited:

PJ Weber

But the judge told me that if i get in to some other legal problem ,they will arrest me and will not release for 60 days.???
Not an ultimatum at all

The judge gave you some very good advice . . . .take it

thanks

if it was advice then i will take it.But if it was as assumption on his part,then i am writing to the state governours office.I mean a man withi no criminal background and no diciplinary record is giving this kind of ultimatum,this is not just as i see it.Also I never could understand why the judges keep on changing.Everytime i go there is a new judge.So the new judge is not aware of what motions i have filed before.Very very frustrating.Again some one has filed a false complaint of harrassment against me.And I have enough evidence and witnesses to proove that.This adamancy on the courts part not to dismiss my case arraignment if fact shows that the judiciary also has a 'EGO'.ANd it does maintains it ,by accusingor viewing persons with no history of crime as criminals.I would like to know from any one of you how i can take this to the state governers office.I feel the courts for no reason is wanting to try this case,without probable cause.This is just judicial adamancy and nothing else.

Ozark_Sophist

The judge is not prosecuting you--the state is. Unfortunately, the judicial process is long and slow. My advice is to be patient. You will get the chance to present your defense. Now is not the time to present or argue the case. I would advise against sending anything or discussing the case with any one other than your court appointed attorney.

Last year, I was wrongfully accused of a crime against an individual who had a vendetta against me. At the time of the alledge time, I was doing a presentation as part of a mid-term examination. Despite the airtight alibi, the charge was not dismissed for ten months.

oh no

so this judiciary has a ego you mean.do you think approaching the governer office will help me.?or some politically significant individual.I know politics can do wonders.

Nickj119

so this judiciary has a ego you mean.do you think approaching the governer office will help me.?or some politically significant individual.I know politics can do wonders.
Look...

You committed an unlawful act. Therefore, that makes you a criminal. An offender.

Just wait it out, and hopefuly you learn from all this.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">