• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Violation of Parole

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

leech

What is the name of your state? California

My boyfriends is out on parole and he has been out for a little over 2 years. He has a 6 year old child with a woman who is crazy but I wont go into details. Late August there was an incident where I was present and she was picking up her daughter from his residence. She got wind of me being there from their little girl and blew up on him. She tried to get in the house where I was, tried pepper spraying him and keyed and pepper sprayed his vehicle. Mid Sept he goes to routinely check in to his Parole Officer and they detain him and then they book him based on an accusation from the mother of his child that he had left her a bruise and "held" her. No doubt she gave the bruise to herself. There was no investigation, his parole officer said all they needed was a witness and a victim, both of which were her. WHat happens now? Its considered a Parole Violation, and has not been picked up by the DA. Its not considered spousal abuse, assault, or domestic violence. WHy didnt he get arrested as soon as she made the report? As of now he has served 13 days and his Parole is over in May of 2004.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">