• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Violation of Probabtion?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bigben781

New Jersey.

I was arrested in January for possesion of marijuana under 50 grams. I got a conditional discharge and I am currently on probabtion. This weekend I got a summons from a cop in different county for underage drinking (i am 19 years old). I did not get arrested, the officer just wrote a ticket. There are two other things to consider. All I had on me was an empty cup and I cant even read the ticket the carbon copy I recieved from the officer is so faded you cant even read it. What is going to happen? Does this mean I have violated my probation?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

bigben781 said:
New Jersey.

I was arrested in January for possesion of marijuana under 50 grams. I got a conditional discharge and I am currently on probabtion. This weekend I got a summons from a cop in different county for underage drinking (i am 19 years old). I did not get arrested, the officer just wrote a ticket. There are two other things to consider. All I had on me was an empty cup and I cant even read the ticket the carbon copy I recieved from the officer is so faded you cant even read it. What is going to happen? Does this mean I have violated my probation?

My response:

Did you read your "Conditions of Probation"?

Read them again, because your answer is there.

IAAL

B

bigben781

im here at college without all my probabtion information. when i went to court for the marijuana arrest i got off with conditional discharge. Does a summons violate the conditional discharge or do i have to be physically arrested to violate it. The summons and the arrest are 2 different charges (the summons being underage alcohol violation) does this make a difference?
Thanks for you help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">