• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

violation of probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jennafurlyn

What is the name of your state? FL
My fiance was on probation for driving on suspended and false info to a leo, sentenced to 11 months county and 3 years probation, almost 1 1/2 year into probation term, violates on a dirty urine, gets probation reinstated and modified to include drug eval/treatment. goes to first eval and has dirty urine, was told by treatment that everyone has the first urine dirty but that after his 14 weeks of treatment, he should be fine, probation officer violates him without allowing him to attend any classes, recommends 6 month in patient program followed by drug offender probation. Other than dirty urine, never a drug charge. Of course there is no bond, his court date is moved up without his knowledge, he pleads and gets 6 month treatment in voluntary program and 3 years probation to start the day he was sentenced, however they will not release him until they have a bed available at the treament and it could take months, why can't he get out until bed available and how do we approach this? There are no further court dates. Thanks

J

jennafurlyn

no trailer here and there are alot of people who smoke pot occasionally, if not going to help with any real advice, do you just get off on being mean?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

jennafurlyn said:
no trailer here and there are alot of people who smoke pot occasionally, if not going to help with any real advice, do you just get off on being mean?

My response:

I'm not being "mean". I'm being realistic. Aren't you worth something better than some stupid idiot who can't read or understand his probation requirements? How about someone who is able to obey the law in general? You know, it's really not that difficult to do.

What is it about YOU that makes you think he'll "do better" in the future? He's just a druggie. He'll always BE a druggie, and he'll always be getting into trouble.

IAAL

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jennafurlyn

Obviously, the fact that you are a senior member here provides that you have no life and probably only handle probate. At some point in time we all make choices in our lives some wrong, some right. The beauty of life is however, the ability to begin again once bad decisions are made. I have several friends who in the past had one thing or another to do with drugs, several years later, have very productive lives. I myself worked for years for a workers compensation firm. Of which, I know that at least three of the attorneys, one being a partner, did smoke weed on occasion. I do not think that I can save anyone, nor is my goal. But I do know that today's justice system is not without fault. And while you do not know my fiance to pass such petty judgement of your own, I have not condoned his behavior, in fact, alot of what you have said, I have said to him but that is my place as I know him and I live with all of the consequences. I was asking for some advice not looking for a holier than thou, pass judgement because I am so much better, self-righteous, arrogant little man. Even in the BIBLE it says that those with no sin, should cast the first stone, and regardless of any of the twelve commandments, all are equally wrong.

J

jennafurlyn

I guess we finally have found the REAL Jesus, the one and only who is totally without sin, here he is folks, the man who can do nothing wrong!

I don't think with my crotch, fortunately life has given me heart as well as brains and the belief of humanity.

Obviously, there are enough lawyers in the world who deal with this on a daily basis. I am retaining advise from one of those

Last edited by a moderator:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

. . . and all the while, your so-called "boyfriend" will continue to come up "dirty" and continue to commit crimes.

You're in for a lifetime of grief - - that is, until you finally get tired of it and all of your hard-earned money spent on attorney's fees, court costs, fines, etc.

One day, the "lightbulb" will come on.

And yes, I sit at the right hand of God.

IAAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">