• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Violation of Probation/Violation of Domestic Violence Injunction

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

minimimi

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

The court granted me a permanent injunction against my ex-husband (who has since been adjudicated guilty for Domestic Battery). He violated the injunction twice and was charged with Misd VOI. He was put on probation for the VOI and ordered to attend DVIP. After he pled guilty to the battery, he was sentenced to 12 months probation (in a different county than the violations). Last month, he violated the injunction AGAIN. The State Attny's office has decided to prosecute the VOI and both his PO here and in the other county have violated his probation.

What are the possible sentences that he might receive under these circumstances?

I'm sorry if it seems confusing but it is!

Thank you SO much, in advance, for your thoughts.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">