• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Virginia - Prisoner Rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

htrumbull

I know an inmate currently serving in the state of Virginia and was wondering if it is tolerable for the facility to refuse showers until at least 10 days after being apprehended and arraigned?? If anyone out there can help I would appreciate it...Someone Help!! :confused:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

htrumbull said:
I know an inmate currently serving in the state of Virginia and was wondering if it is tolerable for the facility to refuse showers until at least 10 days after being apprehended and arraigned?? If anyone out there can help I would appreciate it...Someone Help!! :confused:

My response:

I'll write back to you with an answer - - just as soon as I start to care.

IAAL

bb_wolfe

JETX said:
Okay, so what is my prize??
Trip to Neverland Ranch!~ no?

Trip to Baghdad!~ no?

Ok, ok, ok. Trip to Clinton Oval Office!~ no to that too huh?

Trip to Playboy mansion? YES?? Well, there ya go!

JETX

Gee, I am kind of disappointed. I was kind of expecting something special.

I have been to Hef's place several times, though each was 'special' in its own right!

B

billy456

I would be surprised if this was legal. I don't know for sure, but I think you have to be allowed a shower at least once every seven days. You could talk to a lawyer, but this might cause him aggravation from the prison staff. I think it's probably best to leave it alone, even though he was wronged. Think of the long term.

JETX

"I don't know for sure,"
*** Then why the hell did you have to post??
Simply, if you don't KNOW, don't post.
This is not the 'freeguess.com' forum.

B

billy456

Oh please...

JETX most of the people replying here don't know for sure. In fact, most of the replies to requests for advice are not in fact advice at all - such as your replies.

Chill out dude.

JETX

Sorry, I may be your DAD, but I am NOT your 'dude'.
And this is NOT the 'take a guess' forum. It is intended for KNOWLEDGEABLE (presumably LEGALLY qualified) folks to give writers legally accurate answers. And if you don't KNOW... then you clearly do NOT meet those requirements.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">