• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What is the punishment?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

ToniaT

What is the name of your state? Illinois

Does anyone know what the punishment for a juvenile charged with aggravated battery? This is his first offense.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

ToniaT said:
What is the name of your state? Illinois

Does anyone know what the punishment for a juvenile charged with aggravated battery? This is his first offense.

My response:

Firing Squad. If it isn't, then it should be.

IAAL

T

ToniaT

I should have known that there would be some ******* out there to judge someone they've never met. I was hoping to get an honest answer from someone with knowledge and what I received was a smart ass remark from some idiot. Dont bother posting anymore responses to my question, I will NOT be back to here your idiotic answers. Thanks for nothing JERK!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

ToniaT said:
I should have known that there would be some ******* out there to judge someone they've never met. I was hoping to get an honest answer from someone with knowledge and what I received was a smart ass remark from some idiot. Dont bother posting anymore responses to my question, I will NOT be back to here your idiotic answers. Thanks for nothing JERK!

My response:

Well, at least we all know from whom your son got his attitude!

It's terrible having a criminal in the family, isn't it?

Trailer Trash City, here we come!

IAAL

T

ToniaT

This just shows how much you know - he's not even my son, this has nothing to do with me or my family, I was just asking for a friend of mine I've known for years. She has a good son who has never been in trouble in his life and was caught in a bad situation at a bad time. I really believed that this cite was here to help people find answers to questions they may have from some people who actually knew what they were talking about - I could have gotten your response from a teenage chat room. It's pretty obvious that you have nothing better to do with your time but to sit on your computer and pass judgment on people you dont even know. Enjoy the rest of your boring little life (but leave other people and their feeling out of it).

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

ToniaT said:
This just shows how much you know - he's not even my son, this has nothing to do with me or my family, I was just asking for a friend of mine I've known for years. She has a good son who has never been in trouble in his life and was caught in a bad situation at a bad time. I really believed that this cite was here to help people find answers to questions they may have from some people who actually knew what they were talking about - I could have gotten your response from a teenage chat room. It's pretty obvious that you have nothing better to do with your time but to sit on your computer and pass judgment on people you dont even know. Enjoy the rest of your boring little life (but leave other people and their feeling out of it).

My response:

Okay, he's not your son. However, isn't it nice to have friends who are criminals?

Yeah, he was "caught" in a bad situation, alright. A criminal situation. People who commit crimes are usually "caught".

He's going to fry. One less criminal in society!

Where's the trailer in your "friend's" situation?

IAAL

T

tom1979

i know its upseting, he might be a good person that got caught up for one i hoped he learned his leson and two get a lawyer try to get the charges dropped to a misdemeanor
either way i dont think hell do jail time probally probation and community service and off his record at 18, but there is a better chance if its dropped from felony to misdemeanor
good luck

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">