• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Willie Smith Needs Help Please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

scsmith19

What is the name of your state? New York

My brother Willie needs help. I am his younger sister currently deployed with the US ARMY in Iraq. If there is anyone who has any advice or clue on what an be done, please email me or feel free to write him at the address listed. Thank You.

WILLIE SMITH Needs Help!
34 year old Male Prisoner Number:
# 89-T-4413 Expected Release Date:
04/01/2028

You can write me directly at my Prison address below.
Indictment #69467, Nassau County, County Court.

First, I want to Thank You for reading my legal plea. It is truly appreciated.

I do not deserve the amount of time I was sentenced for the crimes I committed . . . 39½ years to life. Every charge I have stipulates "aiding and abetting."

As the Central Park Jogger case is now beginning to break open, those kids may not be guilty afterall for that heinous attack on that woman. The police in their rush to quell the uproar, and stop the bad press, they went out and rounded up some suspects who were ignorant of the law and of their rights, as I was.

My case stems from the 1988 Nassau Coliseum Rap Concert. Things became somewhat political rapidly, and someone had to pay. An example I became.

Nassau Detectives rounded up 14 young men from my neighborhood on 9/16/88 (including myself). I didn't fit the initial description from the composite sketch. There were conflicting statements as to who did what. There's NO DNA evidence linking me to this crime, although the D.A. attempted to show during my trial how I cut my hand while stabbing the deceased. The two main witnesses against me have the homicide occurring differently and in different locations --one in a well lit area, and the other in a dark area with no lighting. The detectives targeted me and forced others to say it was me.

I was no angel then, but neither am I a murderer.

Here you will see from just these few paragraphs of my trial transcript the "railroad" was barreling down the tracks full steam ahead. Page 845, The court: "Ladies and gentlemen, it has been close to 9 hours since I gave the charge this morning, and you have been deliberating and we did break for lunch. We did make reservations for you for dinner at 6:15 which we extended to 6:30. It is now 6:30. So hopefully, you will be able to get dinner. At this point we are going to recess for the evening. I admonish you at this point not to discuss the case among yourselves or come to any conclusion until you reassemble tomorrow morning and continue your deliberations. Have a pleasant evening, enjoy your dinner, and we will see you tomorrow."

(Thereupon the jury leaves courtroom at 6:30PM. Thereupon the jury enters courtroom at 6:35PM with verdict.)

I was on my way out of the courtroom when someone came running in shouting the jury has a verdict. How could that be? Court was adjourned for the day. When the jury left at 6:30PM they had no verdict, they were sequestered. Even my court appointed lawyer was down. To this day he has never responded to any of my letters in the last 13 years.

I am the only one still in prison.

I am truly sorry someone died that night. The family has been in my prayers ever since.

My family has grieved for me for 14 years now.

I need HELP, please.

Write me directly at my Prison address.
Prison Address:
WILLIE SMITH
# 89-T-4413 /
Attica Correctional Facility
Box 149

H

HillaryfromNY

SCSSmith,

This is not the place to ask for help. The people that run this site are bunch of hate-mongers. So sorry for their ignorant response. I'll pray for your situation.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

The Voice of Conservatism

HillaryfromNY said:
SCSSmith,

This is not the place to ask for help. The people that run this site are bunch of hate-mongers. So sorry for their ignorant response. I'll pray for your situation.

My response:

Yes, pray - - pray that this CRIMINAL, or one's like him, don't get out to commit a crime against you or kill a family member of yours.

So, who's being "ignorant" for "praying" to help a prisoner run free in society?

I think it's you, baby!

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">