• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

withheld judgement and rights?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ripit88

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? idaho
didn't know where to post this as i couldn't find anything like my problem anywhere.
i just finished 5 years of probation with a withheld judgement (it was a felony charge for something that should have never been a crime to begin with) and would like to find out about my rights some have told me my rights were already restored and others said this aint so. how and where do i find out for sure? if not, how i can get my rights restored.is it something i can do myself? or do i have to hire an attorney? i am on full disability an i have no money and really no way to get ahold of any.the one thing i do have is time on my hands.

Last edited:

Just Blue

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? idaho
didn't know where to post this as i couldn't find anything like my problem anywhere.
i just finished 5 years of probation with a withheld judgement (it was a felony charge for something that should have never been a crime to begin with) and would like to find out about my rights some have told me my rights were already restored and others said this aint so. how and where do i find out for sure? if not, how i can get my rights restored.is it something i can do myself? or do i have to hire an attorney? i am on full disability an i have no money and really no way to get ahold of any.the one thing i do have is time on my hands.
What is the "should not have been a crime" but is actually a crime that you were convicted of?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">