• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Work release vs. Work furlough

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorio1970

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona. What is the difference between work release and work furlough? And who decides which one an inmate will get? From what I have read one of them they pay for and the other one they don't, but there has to be more than that.

damon75

I have no idea what the difference is.... Are they telling you your brother might get one of them? I also wanted to ask you, his next hearing is on March, 2nd... So is my husbands. What court is it at, and what time? My husbands is at 1, in the DV court. I dont even know what that is. I have given up on trying to figure things out. Everything they have said so far has been wrong. He did have his arraignment hearing in the 17th, but his public defender told him he didnt even have to go. I dont know what is going on anymore. I just miss him, and want him home!!!

lorio1970

It is at 1pm on the 2nd also. I know it is with Commissioner Morrow in the east court building 101 W Jefferson. If you look on the superior court website it should say where he goes on the 2nd of March. Will he be out of jail by then, my brother gets out on Thursday. He hopes if they do revoke his probation they will at least give him work release, if he gets a job by then. He lost his job when he went to jail in January for violating his probation.

damon75

?????

Isn’t it today that your Brother gets released?? Let me know what happens... My husband said there was a big chicken pox outbreak that put them in lockdown for 72 hours... Did you know about it?

damon75

You know what, Lorio's brother was supposed to be released today. This was a happy day for her, and I wanted to make sure it all went as planned. I hope that this stressful time will be over for her and her family.

Seriously, that was rude!!!!

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
You know what, Lorio's brother was supposed to be released today. This was a happy day for her, and I wanted to make sure it all went as planned. I hope that this stressful time will be over for her and her family.

Seriously, that was rude!!!!
Seriously, YOU are a liar. But hey keep on keeping on. You don't have a husband. You are NOT married. You are divorced if we are to believe you on one of your threads but you are NOT married. Hence no husband. Hence you are a liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">