• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

5 years old

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

maquel

One of the teacher's aides saw my son pushing a girl at the playground. He immediately called her mother and told her that my son "touched" her daugther's "chest".
The mother of this girl is my friend and she laughed at the idea because my son is 5 years of age. She was the one that mentioned this all incident to me .
I talked to the teacher's aide but he didn't seem to undersand that what he did was wrong and dangerous. When the little girls mother asked her about what had happend the girl ( a 6 year old) said that my son pushed her. After the teacher's aide told her not to let any boy touch her chest ,when asked, she said in a whisper, that my son touch her chest. She felt very unconfrotable and she added "I don't know!!".
I am very angry about this and I don't want to be unreasonable or unfear but I feel that I need to protect my son against this aide.
My questions are:
1) What would had happend if the mother of this girl had gone directly to the police and filed a report agains my five year old son ? Could there have been a legal investigation ? Should I take this accusation very seriously?
2) What can I do to legally protect my son against this person's bad judgment?
#) Where should I file a complain?
Thank You

State NJ Catholic School

D

dorenephilpot

I don't see anything in your post to suggest that anything illegal happened.

Because no charges have been filed and I doubt any will be, I won't be taking the time to answer the hypotheticals you posed.

Maybe someone else will be interested in doing so.

Good luck to you!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">